Hawaiian Airlines Giveaway Terms and Conditions (San Diego)
GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at www.houseofmanaup.com/showcase, are a U.S. resident, and who are 21 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Mana Up as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting November 9, 2021 12:00AM HST and ending on November 13, 2021 11:59PM HST. All online entries must be received by November 13, 2021 11:59PM HST.
How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.houseofmanaup.com/showcase. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mana Up. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mana Up.
Prizes: One Winner of the Campaign will receive one roundtrip ticket from San Diego to any Hawaii destination city that Hawaiian Airlines services valued at $1,500. A second Winner of the Campaign will receive a Full Year of King's Hawaiian Products: 12 monthly shipped boxes of King's Hawaiian products. Total value of the Full Year of King's Hawaiian Products is $500. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Mana Up. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Mana Up discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mana Up to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5.1 One(1) Hawaiian Airlines round-trip ticket from San Diego to any destination that Hawaiian Airlines services for will be awarded to the winner. The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $1,500.
The Prize of one Hawaiian Airlines round-trip ticket can be redeemed for air travel between San Diego and a Hawaiian Airlines destination city in Hawaii. If the Prize Winner is from another city it will be his/her responsibility (including costs) to get to a Hawaiian Airlines gateway city listed above. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or replaceable, and it has no cash value whatsoever. No more than the value outlined above will be awarded to the Prize Winner.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by random under the supervision of Mana Up. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of the Winners. Mana Up shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MANA UP‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Mana Up, Hawaiian Airlines or King's Hawaiian, anyone acting on behalf of Mana Up, Hawaiian Airlines, or King's Hawaiian, and their licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Mana Up reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mana Up’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such a case, Mana Up may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mana Up. Mana Up reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mana Up has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Mana Up reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Mana Up, Hawaiian Airlines, and King's Hawaiian, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND HAWAII, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in HI having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Mana Up.
- By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.