Hawaiian Airlines Giveaway Terms and Conditions
GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up atwww.houseofmanaup.com/showcase/hawaiian-airlines-giveaway, are a U.S. resident, and who are 21 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Mana Up as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting November 5, 2020 12:00AM HST and ending on November 20, 2020 2:59PM HST. All online entries must be received by November 20, 2020 2:59PM HST.
How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided atwww.houseofmanaup.com/showcase/hawaiian-airlines-giveaway. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mana Up. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mana Up.
Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one120,000 HawaiianMiles certificate valued at $3,600. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Mana Up. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Mana Up discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mana Up to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5.1 One(1) HawaiianMiles certificate valid for One Hundred Twenty Thousand (120,000) HawaiianMiles (the “Grand Prize”) will be awarded to the grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”). The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $3,600.
The Grand Prize HawaiianMiles can be redeemed for air travel between any North America Hawaiian Airlines gateway city and a Hawaiian Airlines destination city in Hawaii. If the Grand Prize Winner is from another city it will be his/her responsibility (including costs) to get to a Hawaiian Airlines gateway city listed above. To claim the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize Winner must be a member of the HawaiianMiles program. Redemption and use of complimentary award miles for travel are wholly subject to terms and conditions of the HawaiianMiles Program (https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/legal/hawaiianmiles-terms-and-conditions). Travel award redemptions are based on space availability (i.e., the number of seats allocated on any given flight for passengers using HawaiianMiles to pay for their travel.) Additional miles may be required if the award level is not available for the desired flights. The Certificate is not transferable, exchangeable or replaceable, and it has no cash value whatsoever.No more than the value outlined above will be awarded to the Grand Prize Winner.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random under the supervision of Mana Up and Hawaiian Airlines. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Mana Up shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MANA UP‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Mana Up or Hawaiian Airlines, anyone acting on behalf of Mana Up or Hawaiian Airlines, and their licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Mana Up reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mana Up’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such a case, Mana Up may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mana Up. Mana Up reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mana Up has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Mana Up reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Mana Up and Hawaiian Airlines, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND HAWAII, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in HI having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Mana Up.
- By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.